The task of the TU Graz Robotics Challenge is to build and program a rescue robot which autonomously explores a maze and searches for simulated victims.
The winning team will be awarded € 300 (sponsored by incubed IT)
Condidtions of participation:
- open to students of all Bachelor’s Degree Programmes of Graz University of Technology
- a team comprises 2 – 5 students
- required robotics platform: LEGO Mindstorms NXT 2.0 (will be provided by TU Graz)
- maximum number of 5 teams for 2017
- student teams can apply by sending a letter of motivation (1 page, Arial 12pt) to email@example.com with the subject: [robotics challenge] (deadline: 04.04.2017)
- Competition: 13.06.2017 (09.00h – 16.00h).
Foyer Inffeldgasse 13
- Kick-Off and Information Event: 14.03.2017 (15.00h – 17.00h).
Seminar Room IST, Inffeldgasse 16b/II (slides here.)
- Open Lab Days: starting 07.04.2017 (13.30h – 17.00; further dates for open lab days see here). Robotics Lab, Inffeldgasse 13/V
Further information regarding the competition rules can be found here.